you look so cute!! i cant believe you're almost there! you've been busy...i love her quilt! even after all of the unpicking, doesn't it feel nice to see such a beautiful finished product and know that you did it all on your own?! love her name!!
Looks like U guys had a great weekend....I'm glad you got a new post of U being pregnant, U look so cute, I can hardly wait to get back there to see U ALL:) love you MOM
6 comments:
you look so cute!! i cant believe you're almost there! you've been busy...i love her quilt! even after all of the unpicking, doesn't it feel nice to see such a beautiful finished product and know that you did it all on your own?! love her name!!
You're almost there. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl.
Time went by fast!! You still look great!!! The baby will grow so much these last few weeks, it will be awesome when you can finally see her!!
Looks like U guys had a great weekend....I'm glad you got a new post of U being pregnant, U look so cute, I can hardly wait to get back there to see U ALL:)
love you MOM
Jodie you look so cute! Just a little basketball under your shirt. I can't wait to see little baby girl Widdison! Good luck with everything!!
Jill
Good Grief - I looked like that with Jennifer at 5 months!!!
You are way too tiny to be due so soon.
Make sure Curt calls or texts us when she comes
Post a Comment