Sunday, March 29, 2009

Internet at LAST!!!!

We got it, it really happened!!  No more will we drive into "Town" to check our email, no more will we rely on the news for our weather forecast, we will now surf the web at a blazing 30X the speed of dial up (that only comes out to about 1/4 the speed of DSL).  

The service tech was here for just over 8 and a half hours but we are now the proud owners of a much slower, more expensive internet service than what we had in Utah.  See the trick is to keep us waiting sooo long that we forget the sting of the price and thank them for what they have done for us.  Tricky tricky.

It will be good to finally keep up with everyone out there.

4 comments:

candy's clothes closet said...

Yeah!! You're back in business! I can't believe it took 81/2hrs. Now that u have water and internet u guys r like real people again.lol

Kati said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

Anonymous said...

so no pictures? I was excited to hear you have internet, couldn't wait to get on the blog to see pictures!!!

cheeks said...

HEy! Your house looks so cute! I can't believe all the struggles you had when you first got there...with the water issues and such! AND you had such a positive attitude! I would have been freaking out! Glad it's all solved and looks like you are settling in nicely! I lov your baby bu8mp! CAn't believe you are 30 weeks already! Wait till you have 6 weeks left...the time will fly! Glad you're doing well! --jami--