Friday, April 3, 2009

First Utah Visitor

I have an uncle that lives near Champaign Illinois which is about a hour and a half away from were we are.  My uncle was called to be the Bishop of their ward so my grandma flew out for that.  My grandma flew into Indianapolis airport so I went and got her.  Curt and I held her hostage Friday night and then took her to my uncles house on Saturday. My grandma had a ticket to the David Archuleta concert for that Friday night that she missed to come out here.  We are glad she missed the concert, it was so great to have her here!  
We kept forgetting to get a picture of us so I stole this one off my aunts blog.  This is my grandma and my uncle Kevin.     


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Grandma Johnson & Uncle Kevin. I can hardly wait to see your home, Grandma said your home is gorgeous.