Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Before and after

I know, I know 4 post at once is kind of a lot!  I tried to keep them short.  This is probably the longest one.  
Here are some pictures of our house before we were unpacked and some after we were unpacked.  It feels like we still have a lot to do.  
  

Guest room


Master bedroom


Family room

Kitchen

AFTER:













9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great Jodi!

Megann said...

It looks great with the furniture. You guys look super busy. Did you ever get your real Jeep back?

Elisa and Tyler said...

It looks great!!!! Good job on getting all unpacked and situated!

Todd and Melissa said...

I LOVE your house. I think it's so fun to move and find places for all of your stuff to go. :)

Chris said...

WOW, look what you guys have done!
I LOVE your house.
I hope you are enjoying this new adventure in your lives.


I'm really glad I found your link from Josh and Bethany's.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks really nice, you've done a nice job with decorating. We made my plane tickets last night, can't wait to see it in person and little "Kara"
love you both

Elisa and Tyler said...

It's actually not going well at all. . . I was going to ask you who you used and maybe give them a call. . . Our contrat is up at the end of this month.

Anonymous said...

Well that looks great, but we are done having you guys living so far away so pack it all up and come home!!! Love you both

Monica said...

Love, love, love! Hope you didn't overdue it...wouldn't want to damage "the bean". Hope everything else is going well.