I was tagged a while ago and since not much is happening right now with Curt in Indiana I thought I would change up my blog a little bit with a tag rather then baby stuff!
TAGGED RULES:
1. Post Rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 favorite shows
1. The Office
2. Smallville
3. Scrubs
4. My First Place
5. House Hunters
6. House Hunters International
7. The Simpson’s
8. American Idol
8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Talked to Curt on the web cam
3. Made me some dinner
4. Watched 13 going on 30
5. Cleaned out my emails
6. Straightened up the house
7. Talked to my neighbor Kati
8. I didn’t do a whole lot yesterday!
8 things I look forward to
1. Curt coming home for the weekend
2. Selling our house
3. Finding a place in Indiana
4. Moving to Indiana
5. Having our little girl
6. Baby showers!
7. Last day of work
8. Seeing Curt
8 favorite restaurants
1. Carrabba’s Italian Grill
2. Chili’s
3. Chipotle
4. Texas Road House
5. Applebee’s
6. Wendy’s
7. Café Rio
8. Famous Dave’s
8 things on my wish list
1. Sell my house SOON
2. Have a healthy baby
3. Sell my house REAL SOON
4. Have a happy baby
5. Sell my house SOON
6. Curt and I were both in Indiana
7. I don’t want a whole lot just...
8. to sell my house, to be with Curt & to have a healthy, happy baby!
8 people to tag
Who ever wants to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment