This is for you babe!
Some of you know that Curt is already in Indiana and has been there since Sunday so he hasn't been able to see my belly grow. I think that our little girl has grown a lot this week! I feel bigger this weekend then I did last weekend!
4 comments:
Will Curt be able to come and visit? How is selling the house coming? You are tiny from what I was. I was about twice that size at 21 weeks! Hope all is well!
What a cute little tummy! I wish I would have taken lots more prego pictures so keep snapping away, you will be so glad!!
Hey Jodi!!!!! I have been wanting to say congratulations for awhile...but I didn't know until a about a month ago that you told everyone on your blog. Jenni was so excited she told all of us not long after you made your announcement. :)
I am WAY happy for you and very excited you're having a girl. Maybe I'm biased, but I think girls are more fun sometimes! Don't quote me on that though, cause now we have boys in our family I can't offend :)
Thanks for your sweet comments on my family picture that I posted a MONTH AGO! I meant to tell you I appreciated your comments. You are such a sweet girl...well your whole family is sweet. I like being related to you through a very distant grapevine!!
Hey Jodi.. this is Teisha Langford. Congrats really late on being pregnant... us over here in the "Hermit" house had no idea!! We are excited for you!! Yeah for little girls!!
Post a Comment