Friday, January 16, 2009

Have you seen this?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm real excited about our little girl.  That being said, have you seen this movie trailer!?!  I knew the film was coming out but not this soon, and not this Frigen cool!!!  I can't wait, I almost started a countdown.  If you guys aren't excited yet, watch this trailer and then tell me if your not as stoked as I am.......


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I have a few things to say about this...I don't follow this series but when I saw this preview in the theater I almost lost my breath at his incredible hotness, I think I even made a little noise. He looks good...way good. The movie having a storyline would just be a bonus to being able to look at him.

Kati said...

Ok - so are we coming to Indiana or are you coming back here so we can see it together?!?!? Jeff will FREAK when he sees this! Thanks for the heads up!

Widdison Family said...

What's up Widdison Fam? It is good to see you have a blog, and it is great to hear that you have moved out to the Midwest'ish part of the country. Good luck and congrats on the new baby. Keep in touch.

Randy and Joni

Anonymous said...

i have obviously been out of the blogging world for a while! sheesh! I had no idea you were even pregnant until your baby shower invite came in the mail the other day...or that you were moving until I just checked your blog!! geez!! congratulations on both! That is so exciting!! i am going to try to make it to your shower on saturday! you look so cute by the way! :)

Ellie and Jake Bird said...

Hi Kids! I'm so glad you found my blog! I sure did copy you! Ha Ha! I couldn't let you have ALL the fun! =) I'm so excited! I can't wait to see your little one when she arrives. Make sure to post lots of pictures! =) It sure isn't the same around here without Curt. Tim misses him so much. Sometimes I catch him crying when he has to go potty! =) Ha Ha! =)

Linzie said...

I had no idea they were doing this movie!!!!!!! I know where I will be May 1st. Not only do I love X-men but Hugh Jackman HOT!!!!!