I went to Colorado last weekend to see Cammie, my best friend from high school, and her cute little family. I also went to Denver for my ten year high school reunion. Man, I can’t believe it has been ten years already! This is not were I thought I would be in ten years, but I wouldn’t change it!
I flew into Denver on Friday afternoon and it was rainy. It rained ALL weekend! For the reunion they had 3 different events. We only went to the picnic they had on Saturday. It was rainy so we didn’t think anyone would be there but there were a few people there. We were able to see Tiffany, one of our friends, so it made it worth going! We didn’t even get any pictures; I didn’t even get a picture of Cammie and me! After the picnic Cammie and I did one of our favorite things we like do together, we stuffed ourselves with lunch and then went shopping! For some reason we always eat before we go try on clothes!
On Sunday I flew home. I had a good weekend even though it went fast and wasn’t long enough, it was nice to get away and see some old stopping grounds! Thanks Cammie and Curtis for picking me up from and taking me to the airport and for letting me stay with you guys!
I flew into Denver on Friday afternoon and it was rainy. It rained ALL weekend! For the reunion they had 3 different events. We only went to the picnic they had on Saturday. It was rainy so we didn’t think anyone would be there but there were a few people there. We were able to see Tiffany, one of our friends, so it made it worth going! We didn’t even get any pictures; I didn’t even get a picture of Cammie and me! After the picnic Cammie and I did one of our favorite things we like do together, we stuffed ourselves with lunch and then went shopping! For some reason we always eat before we go try on clothes!
On Sunday I flew home. I had a good weekend even though it went fast and wasn’t long enough, it was nice to get away and see some old stopping grounds! Thanks Cammie and Curtis for picking me up from and taking me to the airport and for letting me stay with you guys!
Since I didn't get any pictures while I was in Denver I thought I better put some old ones on especially when it's more fun to look at a blog with pictures, even if they are 10 years old!!
This was my Senior year book picture!
And this is my best friend from high school, Cammie and me!
1 comment:
How fun!We were in Colorado the same time! The weather sucked! Oh and your pumpkins look great!
Post a Comment