Thanks everyone for the thoughts, cards, comments and emails on my birthday! It was a great birthday! Curt and I both took Friday off so on Thursday night after we both got off work we went up to Farmington Canyon. We did a little atv camping near one of three ponds behind the towers. It was so nice and quite. We hardly saw anyone. This was such a good birthday thing to do, I felt so young we had no worries! Where I share my birthday with my dad we went out to dinner with him and my mom Friday night.

Curt and I on top of the world! That is the Wasatch Front behind us!

Here is a picture of what the trails look like. There are a ton of trails all over up there. Most of the trails are big enough for just one atv which makes it a little more fun!

Curt got our camp all set up and was the fire king!

This is our camp site. It was perfect, we were able to put the tent back in the trees a little.

This is how close we were to the towers.

This is the pond that we camped by.

This is the view from our camp site looking over the Morgan Valley.
Thanks again everyone for the birthday thoughts!
4 comments:
That looks way fun! I'm jealous! - Kris
Looks like a great camping spot for sure—so pretty. And, happy birthday! :)
Also, just a reminder that some time later today I'll be changing our blog address to toddandmelissa4ever.blogspot.com, so be sure to change your link and try to remove any references to our last name if you can! :)
Hey! Do you have your siblings email addresses so I can add them to my blog? Thanks! :) You can email them to me if it's easier than posting....
missrissj@hotmail.com
Post a Comment