This year we have had a pretty good garden. We have gotten a LOT of zucchinis, a few tomatoes, a few cucumbers, some bell peppers and some jalapenos! Our most exciting thing in our garden this year is our pumpkins! We have 3 really big ones! We got a lot of apricots off our tree this year as well. These are a few of my favorite things about the summer time!
And I am sure you are all praying now that these orange canvases don't last, cuz if they do we are going to bust out the best carven seen since the days of old! Blancas' beer mug carving doesn't stand a chance! It will be so easy we won't even need the exacto knives!
Here's the last few years worth to keep everyone's eyes on the prize!
2007

2006
2005
2 comments:
YES! I am so glad you found my blog! I was wondering if you guys had a blog :) How are things?
Hey! How are you guys? YOu never come to family gatherings how come? I wish I could grow a garden. My kids always eat everything before its ready. Unless the dog got to it first. Weird dog likes zucchini. Welcome to the blog world.
Post a Comment