Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kara giving dad a back massage!!


It was nice this last weekend so we washed our cars and did some other projects around the house. When we were done we went on a little bike ride around the neighborhood with Kara in her new bike trailer. She loved it!


Kara's not crawling STILL but she loves to stand and she does really good at holding herself up while holding onto something.


Kara looks so little in this car seat. I don't think she will be using this one for a while especially when she has to be a year old and 20 pounds.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara is like 'for reals mom you think I'll be big enough for this car seat! Just so cute, love the updates:)

Megann said...

I love her massaging Curt's back. She is so cute.

joylyn said...

The back massage picture is so cute. Looks like maybe she'll just go straight to walking and skip crawling. She is so adorable.