One of our friends told us about a parent infant swim class so we thought we would check it out. It was a 1/2 hour class for 4 days within a 2 week period.
Here we are the first day waiting for class to start. Kara's taking it all in!
She wasn't so sure of the water at first.
She eventually warmed up.
This was the 3rd day and she really didn't like it. She cried the whole 30 minutes. I wonder if it had anything to do with the second time we went, when we dunked her!
"Save me dad!"
On the last day she pretty much just whined almost the whole time, better then crying though right!?! For the most part Kara did pretty good in the water. I think she would have done better if the water was warmer! We are going to have to get out and go swimming more this summer so she can get use to the water a little more.
2 comments:
How fun! I want to take Izzie to a swimming class this summer. :)
I wish I had done things like that when Megan and Ford were little. Good for you! Enjoy it while you can.
Post a Comment