On Sunday the 6th we blessed Kara in Curt's parents ward, the ward Curt grew up in. We had a pretty good turn out for it being Labor Day weekend.
Curt gave Kara a beautiful blessing.
This is the blessing dress my sisters and I all wore on our blessing day. My niece Cailin even wore it. My mom made the dress from the left over material from her wedding dress. My mom was also telling me that I was blessed 30 years ago on the same weekend Kara was. I thought that was pretty cool.
Our little family
My Dad, Grandma & Grandpa McQuivey, Kara and Me
Four generation picture on the McQuivey side.
Had to throw this one in! This is my dad's brother, my uncle Kirk. He couldn't wait to mug Kara!
Thanks everyone for coming and sharing this special day with us.

1 comment:
She is so pretty! I love the dress and it's sentimental history!
Post a Comment