My best friend from childhood, Cammie, and her family stopped in for the night last week on their way to their new home in Pennsylvania. It was good to see them. I'm glad they were able to stop by even if it was just for a night. I am so lucky to have such a great friend.
Cammie and I
3 comments:
Dad loves the pictures of the deers, that is awesome to have the wildlife right there in your backyard. Visitors are great especially your family & friends.
Thanks so much for letting us stay with you. You are awesome and your little baby is beautiful!!!
Jodi!! It's been way too long since I got on my blog to write or check out other people's stuff. I'm so sorry I didn't congratulate you guys sooner than this!!!
You guys have an absolutely adorable little girl and I'm so happy for you. I talked to Jenni and she said everything went great and she can't wait to come see you guys!
Congrats again, and for the record, you don't have an ounce of baby fat on you and that's not fair!!! :D
Post a Comment