Wow, I can't believe our little Kara is already 4 weeks old! Were has the time gone! It has been a great 4 weeks with all our visitors and all the help. We are so blessed to have such a sweet spirit in our home. Kara is such a sweet heart and we can't get enough of her, as you can see with all the pictures! Here are a few more pictures from the last 4 weeks.
Curt's grandma Jean made this outfit, one for Curt and one for Curt's twin brother, when they were just babies. When we told Curt's mom that we were pregnant she passed the outfits onto us. These pictures were just to cute to pick just one to post.
While my mom was here we played with the camera and iphoto and came up with these pictures. We thought it would be fun to get some pictures for Curt for Father's Day of his girls!
We put Kara in her blessing dress to see how it fits since we're not blessing her until September. This blessing dress has a lot of meaning. It is the blessing dress that my sisters and I were blessed in. My niece, Cailin, was blessed in it as well. My mom made the dress with material from her wedding dress and my great grandma Kimball stitched the roses on there.
4 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! It just kills me that you all are so far away. Can't wait to see you in September!
I love the outfits!! I Can't believe your families still had the stuff from when you guys were little! That is awesome that Kara can wear them now!!
OK, tell me what you did to get skinny so fast! You look great! Are you just one of those lucky people? :)
I love the updates,love all the pictures. I look everyday for new updates, how time does fly.
love you all
Post a Comment