So I think we are finally done with the nursery, with 8 days to spare!
Thank you to everyone who has helped fill the closet! Kara is going to be one fine dressed little girl!
It has been fun over the last couple of months spending time with Curt decorating Kara's room and getting ready for her arrival. I love you babe and thank you for all your help. You are going to be the best dad!
Also, last week a couple of ladies in the ward threw us a baby shower. It was fun to go and get to know everyone a little better. We played a games, one of which was hitting a pinata. It has been such a long time since I have swung at a pinata. We then ate some good refreshments and opened gifts. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming out here. We are really enjoying getting to know everyone.
11 comments:
her room looks great! SO CUTE!! AND, don't you just love how many clothes you acquire at your showers! She'll grow out of all her newborn size stuff really quick, so sometimes i didn't mind a blowout in the middle of the day....that way you get to let her model more of her clothes! ha ha
Emri came the day after we added her finishing touches in the nursery (a week early)! I think she was just waiting on us! ...so i hope you have YOUR bag packed! Good luck! i'm so excited for you!
I'm so excited for you! (and a little bit jealous) You guy's will do great! Her room couldn't be cuter!
Hey girl,
The room is adorable. You will be sooo glad you finished it BEFORE she came. Good luck with the delivery. I'm so happy for you and Curt. Glad to know they're taking care of you out there. Hugs and kisses!
I can't believe how many clothes she already has!!! It is awesome to dress up little girls! The room looks great! Can't wait to see a picture of Kara!!! Hope your labor and delivery goes smoothly!!!
It's all so darling! You guys have done such a great job on her room - we just wish it was still in the house next door! :) Good luck with everything - keep us updated!
Her room is so so cute! I love it! However she has a BILLION outfits in that closet!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see a picture of the little girl!
Well Jodi and Curt her room is so cute and cozy!!! you've done a great job on it. I can't wait to see it in person.
love you guys
Looks like little Kara will definitely not be going without! Everything looks great!
Looks super cute! Where did you get the cute flowers and pink ring things? Are they vinyl or did you paint them on? You're giving me some great ideas . . .
I wish I could've been at your shower. I have a gift for baby Kara. I'll have to bring it to church. Take care. She'll be here before u know it!
WOW I can't believe all the clothes that Kara has, her room is so cute you guys did a great job. Good luck you are in our thoughts.
Post a Comment