She is so cute and little! I love her dress and remember the days of pooping on outfits after seconds. Good times! Congrats on your little family and you look great!
okay...you look so great in your hospital pics! NOT FAIR! I swelled up like a balloon after delivery! Kara is just too sweet! I think she's a good mix of both of you!
she's a little sweetie! Macie was looking at her pics w/me and she said "hurry lets go see her again!" Then she said "we should invite her to our house." Hope you're all doing well. Take care and call if u need anything.
She is SO GORGEOUS!!!! Love the comparison pics - and we HAVE to know - did Curt get to change her when she pooped all over her cute dress?? :) Congrats again, you guys - we love and miss you!
I love chubby babies, you can tell by her cheeks she will be chubby. She is adorable, I agree she is a pretty good mix of both of you. Congratulations.
17 comments:
She is adorable! Enjoy every moment with her, they grow up way too fast!
She is so cute! I think she looks like a good mix.
She looks like both of you in those pics, how funny! SHe is adorable, congrats again!
She is so cute and little! I love her dress and remember the days of pooping on outfits after seconds. Good times! Congrats on your little family and you look great!
okay...you look so great in your hospital pics! NOT FAIR! I swelled up like a balloon after delivery! Kara is just too sweet! I think she's a good mix of both of you!
How cute! I can't believe she already has chunky cheeks, they are so adorable!! Congrats! Jodi you really do look too good for just having a baby!
She is very cute!!! I love her cheeks!!
Sounds like her cheeks are a hit!!! She is way cute can't wait to meet her.. I'm glad she got Curt's hair:)
such cute pictures of Kara, what a sweetie. Can hardly wait to see her in a couple of days. WoW I can't believe how much she looks like both of you.
she's a little sweetie! Macie was looking at her pics w/me and she said "hurry lets go see her again!"
Then she said "we should invite her to our house." Hope you're all doing well. Take care and call if u need anything.
She is SO GORGEOUS!!!! Love the comparison pics - and we HAVE to know - did Curt get to change her when she pooped all over her cute dress?? :) Congrats again, you guys - we love and miss you!
Oh, she's so cute! And I agree she looks a little like both of you.
I love chubby babies, you can tell by her cheeks she will be chubby. She is adorable, I agree she is a pretty good mix of both of you. Congratulations.
She is soooo DARLING! Keep the pictures coming!
I can't tell who she looks more like. Congrats, she is super cute.
Cute, cute, cute.....Looks like you have a family picture to update your front page with now so it can be all 3 of ya! See ya in June!
Hey Jodi- Long time no see. She is SUPER cute!! Congrats!
Post a Comment