very funny!! Yeah, so as far as those sleepless nights....just enjoy your quiet time together! (as hard as it seems)....don't get me wrong, the sleeping is a nice transition, but i loved being able to be up with baby at night, it's crazy how every little bit of her life depends on you. i hope you're doing great....yeah, those emotions are crazy, huh? Don't worry, they get better! :)
5 comments:
Takin' after her dad, already, eh? :)
very funny!! Yeah, so as far as those sleepless nights....just enjoy your quiet time together! (as hard as it seems)....don't get me wrong, the sleeping is a nice transition, but i loved being able to be up with baby at night, it's crazy how every little bit of her life depends on you. i hope you're doing great....yeah, those emotions are crazy, huh? Don't worry, they get better! :)
Oh is she cute!!!! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!!!
Jodi Kara is so beautiful, she is a keeper. Wish I could see her in person.
I love sleeping pictures. I have a hundred of the of both my kids. I hope everything is good. She is so cute.
Post a Comment