
We hope everyone had a Happy Easter.
We had a good one. This was our first Holiday away from the family and it wasn't too bad. It started out by going to church and listening to some great speakers. Oh wait two of those speakers were us! It was a lot easier to talk in this ward then it was in the ward in Utah. In Utah there were a good 300 people, in this ward there was maybe only 100. Curt talked about Building a Testimony on Christ and I talked on the Reflection of the Saviors Last Week. I think they went pretty well. We then went over to a families house from the ward and had Easter dinner. It was sure a lot of fun. We ate dinner, dyed Easter eggs and then played a game. We had a good time.
2 comments:
I agree the speakers yesterday rocked! You guys did a great job! Glad you had a nice Easter.
Happy Easter, you two. We miss you. Jodi, you look so cute with your little bump.
Post a Comment