your not very big!!!! wow only 46 more days!!!!! can't wait.love u guys
46 days will go fast!!!! Take it easy and enjoy your time together before the baby comes!! Thanks for showing us a new pic, it makes me feel like I was huge when I was pregnant!!
wow you still look so tiny!! good luck - we're thinking about you!!
I'm getting so excited for the two of you!!Do you have any names picked out yet? When we come to see Josh and Bethany we will be sure to see you guys too.C
Wow! You guys are getting close! Has it gone by fast or slow for you?
Wow you are so tiny, we are so excited for you and anxious to hear any news.
I don't think it is big enough to be a baby. Good thing you have a few more 'cookin' weeks.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
your not very big!!!! wow only 46 more days!!!!! can't wait.
love u guys
46 days will go fast!!!! Take it easy and enjoy your time together before the baby comes!! Thanks for showing us a new pic, it makes me feel like I was huge when I was pregnant!!
wow you still look so tiny!! good luck - we're thinking about you!!
I'm getting so excited for the two of you!!
Do you have any names picked out yet?
When we come to see Josh and Bethany we will be sure to see you guys too.
C
Wow! You guys are getting close! Has it gone by fast or slow for you?
Wow you are so tiny, we are so excited for you and anxious to hear any news.
I don't think it is big enough to be a baby. Good thing you have a few more 'cookin' weeks.
Post a Comment