Tuesday, March 17, 2009

That's not my Jeep!

This last week went much better then the first! 

We finally got the Jeep on Friday.  We were scheduled to get it on Tuesday but the delivery company was running a little late.  No big deal when you have 3 cars but I wanted my jeep!  So on Friday morning I get a knock at the door and the guy says he is here with my Jeep.  Here is what it looked like....



I laughed at him and said that's not mine, mine is blue!  I think he felt pretty dumb!  It looked nice but I want my jeep! 

More good news, they drilled a new well for us and it looks like we won't run our of water after 20 minutes anymore.



Drilling away!


Such a joyful sight!  Happy, happy, happy!!!

2 comments:

Crazy family of 5 said...

I can't believe they brought you the wrong Jeep! Hope you get yours soon!!

Kati said...

Ok, so I should have scrolled down a little more! :) Hope you get you OWN Jeep soon - and glad you will have water all the time now!