Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What more do you need?

We were driving around last Saturday to see what Indiana has to offer.  
Check it out...

What more can you ask for!!!!  :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, that is very funny.

cheeks said...

classic! I'm sure that wont be the last thing you find interesting about Indiana....things tend to be a little "different" outisde of utah! On our way to church each sunday we laugh at the "Adult Superstore" that we drive past!

Those baby showers are so dang fun! Glad you're getting them in before you head out!

Jana and Family said...

NICE!! I'd be happy! Since I tan so often.... but I do shoot so the gun part is good! Hope things are going well for you guys! Miss you already!

Klaudia said...

The house looks really nice, how fun for you guys. I am so happy for you. I think you will love the mid west. We did the people are so nice.