Friday, October 17, 2008

WOW 5 years!!

Today is our 5th year anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long, it has gone fast!




We have had our fair amount of trials which we have learned a ton from. These trails have made us a stronger couple and have brought us closer together. We have had many, many, many good times as well. I love you babe! Thanks for everything you do for our little family! Happy Anniversary!


6 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Aniversary you two! We hope you have a good one!

Kati said...

Happy Anniversary to the best neighbors EVER!!!! Here's to many more years of happiness for you guys - we love ya!

Crazy family of 5 said...

Hapy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary, with many more to come, hope you had fun in Park City. Love the snowmen.
Lv you Both
Mom & dad Mc

The Russell Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I heard you got to go to Park City! Fun!! We missed you at the girls lunch, you better come next time :)