Monday, October 13, 2008

First snowmen of the season

So most of you know we woke up to a few inch's of snow Sunday morning. Yes October 12th! We had family pictures scheduled with Curt's family but when we got down to their house it started to snow again so we cancelled them. We made a couple snowmen while we waited for dinner. They lasted maybe a hour or so.






No one would take our picture with the snowmen so we got one ourselves!

5 comments:

Kati said...

No fair practicing before the big competition again this year!! :) They look great - I guess we'll be losers again! :(

Mary Ann said...

You're ambitious! Looks like you're enjoying the snow, unlike me. I'm hiding away, hoping it will melt soon!

Crazy family of 5 said...

I can't believe you were able to build snowmen!!!! The weather is teasing us. Hopefully soom we will see some good old snow!!

Anonymous said...

awww, cute!

Linzie said...

And its days like that that I don't miss!!!! We have been in good old shorts and T-shirts still, thank goodness. Im impressed with how tall your snow men are!!!