That was really cute! You guys are so great together, congratulations again on 5 years. ps funny how Kerry was with a different girl in each picture, we're so glad he finally found Michelle! sorry we are missing all the fun tonight.
looks good you two are so old.. you look so young in all your picture.. but I know you don't look that young now:) ps by the way.. Jodi I like you hair long, like when we were on the cruise..
Holy Cow, you guys have had a lot of fun together...Tige and I don't have anywhere near that close to so many fun pictures and we've been married 8 years.....hmmmm Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
That was really cute! You guys are so great together, congratulations again on 5 years.
ps funny how Kerry was with a different girl in each picture, we're so glad he finally found Michelle!
sorry we are missing all the fun tonight.
I liked what I saw, very cute couple. You've done a lot of fun things together, my how time flies when your having fun.
Lv Mom MC
That is an amazing video!!! Congrats again!
looks good you two are so old.. you look so young in all your picture.. but I know you don't look that young now:) ps by the way.. Jodi I like you hair long, like when we were on the cruise..
Holy Cow, you guys have had a lot of fun together...Tige and I don't have anywhere near that close to so many fun pictures and we've been married 8 years.....hmmmm Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment