I just wanted to brag a little about Curt. He was so good to me on our anniversary. We talked about not getting anything for each other since we were going to go to Park City for the weekend and we could look for something up there. Well on Friday I worked just a half a day and first thing in the morning Curt had some flowers delivered to me. They were so pretty and they still are today, over a week later. I felt bad because I didn't get him anything. We went to Park City and walked Main Street and then got some dinner right there on Main Street. We ate at a bar-b-Que place called Bandits. It was really good. We sat right next to the window that faced Main Street so while we waited for our food we were able to people watch and who doesn't like to people watch!?! On Saturday we went to the outlets and shopped. Curt was such a sport, we were there for 2 hours and he didn't complain once. On our way home we went to Cabela's. I got me some much need winter boats while we were there plus I got a few new shirts while we were in Park City and Curt got nothing. I still feel bad but I guess I shouldn't he does have me right, ha, ha!!! We had a great anniversary weekend. Thanks Curt for everything, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment