Friday, October 3, 2008

GO UTES


Curt's sister gave him, his 2 brothers and their dad season tickets to the Ute games this year for their birthdays. For the first two home games of the season the guys have come up with some extra tickets. I was lucky enough to get to go to those first two games with Curt. It has been a ton of fun.

Here is Curt and I when the Ute's played Weber.


4 comments:

Megann said...

All I want to know is if you used your blow horns. Because there is definately some serious Garrick spit on them and the people in front of you probably got showered.

Kati said...

Just another reason you guys are the best neighbors EVER - you know which is the TRUE school! :) GO UTES!!!

The Russell Family said...

We love the Utes! No fair! What a sweet present!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks sooo cute. It looks like the 2 of you keep pretty busy. We miss you.