So like I said earlier we had 2 nights reserved at the Grand Canyon and that was one to many! Like Curt says "It's just a big hole in the ground!" Don't get me wrong it was worth going to there's just not a lot to do there. They had a few hiking trails that go down into the canyon, but I'm getting old and I am very out of shape. I know I would have had to have Curt carry me out and I didn't want to do that to him! We did go check out the visitor center and all the little view points we didn't get a chance to hit the night before. However, we probably spent a good 2 to 3 hours back at camp playing Uno most the day. I'm glad we went though. I think the Grand Canyon is something everyone should check out!




As you can tell from this post we didn't have too busy of a day! It was nice and relaxing and you can't ask for more then that!
1 comment:
I agree Jodi, the Grand Canyons cool to see but not a lot to do there. I am glad you're having fun though.
Post a Comment