Carving pumpkins the Saturday before Halloween...
Kara LOVED cleaning out the pumpkin...
Conner wanted a try...
He didn't care a whole lot when he got pumpkin guts on him,
He waved his hand to try to get it off.
We had some friends over to carve pumpkins with us.
The Leamings - Piper and Mikki
And the Maughans - Ciara and Cayson
The finished pumpkins...
Our pumpkins!
On halloween, ready to go trick-or treating!
It was kind of cold but he kids had fun running from house to house with their friends, especially Kara!
After trick-or treating we went back to a friends house for dinner or I should say for a feast!
We had some yummy homemade potato soup in homemade bread bowls, homemade frankenstein pizza, pumpkin taco dip, and more!
Can't forget to mention these AWESOME bread sticks and skeleton that we made!
Curt made the skeleton!
(I couldn't get the picture to turn)
Curt helped make these two cute skeletons too!
We made this 7-layer dip for an after halloween party,
I thought it looked pretty good!
Injured Austin Collie, a Nurse, Princess Kara, and Jack-Jack
There were two people chosen for one of the games we played,
I was the lucky lady that was chosen for this game!
The ladies had 3 minutes to dress me in past halloween costumes!
They did pretty good!
I think the ladies won, although the guys gave Dustin a pretty good booty and he knew how to shake it!
Reese and Kara
Princess Ga-Ga
Macie, Ady and Kara
The big group picture
The Clark's know how to throw a pretty kickin' party!
We all had a great time!









No comments:
Post a Comment