That is a pretty cute little toad. I still think he has his own look. Miss him and miss all of you. XOXOXOX
He's so cute!! I think he looks a lot like his momma. His nose and mouth and he even has some facial expressions that look like her. You should have atleast 5 more! :)
I love that shiney little bald noggin! Looks like our new little guy, his noggin is shiny too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is a pretty cute little toad. I still think he has his own look. Miss him and miss all of you. XOXOXOX
He's so cute!! I think he looks a lot like his momma. His nose and mouth and he even has some facial expressions that look like her. You should have atleast 5 more! :)
I love that shiney little bald noggin! Looks like our new little guy, his noggin is shiny too.
Post a Comment