Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Utah

We stayed pretty busy while we were in Utah. We were ALWAYS on the go. Now that we're home poor Kara brings me my shoes and puts them on me and says "bye-bye". She's always wanting to go bye-bye even when we just get home from being gone.

We went to the Train Museum in Ogden. The kids loved it. We were there for at least two and a half hours.



We got lunch, went to a park and had a picnic then played on the playground.



Kara was spoiled while we were there. Image that!!!
Kara eating a popsicle inside and making a BIG mess.


Aunt Lynnie painting toe nails!


We use to play with these skates when we were little!!


There was lots of brotherly and sisterly love!



We saw lots of grandparents and cousins.
Four generations with Grandma Johnson.


Grandma McQuivey.


McQuivey cousins and Grandma and Grandpa.


Widdison cousins.


Grandpa Widdison.


Grandma Widdison.


Great Grandpa Widdison.


We had fun while we were in Utah but I was so ready to get home. We made sure we got a direct flight for on the way home. I thought Kara would sleep most of the three and half hour flight. I was wrong. She slept maybe 10 minutes. Those 10 minutes she was on my lap and Conner was laying in her seat. The rest of the time she was up and down out of her seat, even during take off and landing. She would NOT listen to me at all. There was a nice guy sitting next to me and he held Conner a couple times for me so I could hold Kara. The flight was a lot more stressful then I thought it would be but we all made it home safe. I don't think I will be flying with 2 kids by myself again for a long time!
It's so nice to be home and be with Curt again. We missed him while we were gone.


No comments: