We have been wanting to get family pictures up on our wall since we have moved in. A year and a half later we have them up thanks to Curt!
When we got home from our Utah trip Curt surprised me with our wedding picture for my birthday. He had it printed on canvas. It turned out awesome!
3 comments:
don't feel bad that it's only been a year and a 1/2! we've been in our home 3 years now and i still haven't hung everything! haha! probably isn't worth the holes now since we'll be leaving in 9 mos. What a thoughtful gift from curt...love the canvas print!
Love it. You did a great job...nice arrangement. I'm loving the canvas wedding picture. You'll have to tell me where he got it done. I love the two family tree displays, as well. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting. Man it goes quick. Miss you.
I am totally jealous! Your family photo wall turned out totally awesome!! Of course it helps that eveyone in your family is totally cute:)
Post a Comment