Monday, May 24, 2010

Kara's birthday

We had a low key birthday for Kara. We fixed her favorite food for dinner, mashed potatoes. Had a few gifts for her to open and we, of course, made her own little cake to eat. She didn't dig into the cake like we thought she would. I think we filled her up on mash potatoes!


Don't be fooled by the Christmas wrapping paper, we didn't have any birthday wrapping paper but she didn't mind at all!



I wanted to be a little creative so I tried to make Kara a butterfly cake. Curt thought it needed a head!

Here are some videos of Kara with her cake. We try to keep the videos short so we can email them that's why there's two!




Curt took Friday off so we could go to the zoo. It was good times! Kara seemed to enjoy it. She likes to do anything outside!


The plants behind us are shaped like an octopus.




Thanks to everyone for the loving birthday gifts and wishes!

2 comments:

The Grahams said...

looks like we'll have to go to the zoo when you are here in July... Your hair is so long :)

Todd and Melissa said...

Gosh, I can't believe how fast the time goes by! Kara is such a cutie, and I love how polite she was while eating her cake. :)