"You've had a birthday; shout "Hoo-ray!" We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser, too, Happy birthday to you."
I think Curt has gotten a little 'wiser' this past year with having a little one! Curt is such a great, fun dad for Kara and she absolutely loves him. It's so cute to see them together.
We love you Curt! Hope you have a great Birthday!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Curt!!! By the way...how old are you?
Happy Birthday!! Oh I didn't know you guys had a lake. Have you taken out the cannoe?
Happy Birthday Curt! :)
it really is sweet how cute these daddys are with their little girls!!
yes, we head to utah monday. and YES...i am so freakin happy for kerry and michelle. wish we were a little closer though :)
Just so dang cute! Happy Happy Birthday Curt! See you all real soon.
Happy Birthday Curt, I hope you had a great day. Cute little birthday wish from Kara
I am so gald that somebody is older than me!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment