Last week Curt had some training in Cincinnati so Kara and I drove out there to be with him for a few days. As I was loading up the Jeep I laid Kara on the floor and when I came back in this is how I found her...
She was undressing herself! She had taken off a sock and was trying to get her headband off. She had already managed to get the clip off the headband. She doesn't like to keep her headbands on any more she's always pulling them off.
We went down to the pool one night while we were in Cincinnati. Kara wasn't to impressed. We thought she would have liked it a little better. She loves to play in the water at home.
1 comment:
She is so cute. It is also nice that you are able to travel a little with Curt.
Post a Comment