Friday, November 20, 2009

1/2 a year


Today Kara is 6 months old. I can't believe it has been a half a year already! We had Kara's doctors appointment yesterday and she got 3 more shots. Poor thing! It was so sad but she did pretty good. She didn't cry for very long. Kara is now weighing in at 14 pounds 4 ounces and is 25 1/2 inches long. For her weight she is in the 20 percentile and for her height she is in the 50 percentile.

Here are a few things Kara is up to...
*She sits up for a little bit by herself but she still likes to fall over.
*She can roll from her belly to her back pretty good. She can't go from her back to her belly without help.
*She sleeps for 8 hours a night. Sometimes I wish it was more but I can't complain about 8 hours!
*She is always so busy and is such a wiggle worm.
*She jabbers, laughs and smiles a lot for us, and most of the time for others too!
*Sometimes she just screams and squeals for no reason.
*She LOVES her rice cereal. We can't feed it to her fast enough! She's a great eater.

Our little Kara has filled our life's with so much joy these last 6 months. It's great being parents!


2 comments:

Widdi said...

Thanks for the update, I was starting to go into withdrawl. Super Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute smile, love the updates, can't wait to give little Kara hugs & kisses. love you all