Saturday, October 17, 2009

Year #6

We made a little video last year for our 5 year anniversary (Link Here) and thought we would try it again this year for lucky number 6. We have had a lot happen this last year and it is fun to see how our lives have changed. It's been so much fun together and we can't wait to see what year number 7 brings.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANIVERSARY, My how time flies by! We love your video. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys and miss you even more:)
See you in December

Cortney said...

That was awesome!!! Congrats on year #6! And by the way, you looked gorgeous pregnant!!

Megann said...

So cute, I almost cried. We love you guys and miss you. Happy Anniversary!

Kati said...

What an awesome way to celebrate! We sure love and miss you guys - the shots of the moving vans and boxes made me a little teary! :) Happy Anniversary! :)

D'Agostini Family said...

The video was such a great idea! You guys are such a cute family. Congradulations on 6 years.

Widdi said...

I am not sure that you have enough of me in your video. Haha. I can't wait to see the peanut in December! It will be good to see you and Curt as well! Love Ya!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved the video. You did some major things last year!