Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October

We've had a pretty fun October so far.


I don't need to say anything, the picture says it all!!

We went on a haunted hayride with some friends here in town. It was pretty fun. Kara did really good. She got startled once and didn't even cry. We kept her bundled up so I think that helped.


Haunted Hayride

Curt had a training class in Cincinnati again and while he was gone Kara and I went to a pumpkin patch with a group of friends from the ward.


Kara and I at the pumpkin patch.


Pumpkin patch


Kara's little friends. She has a lot of them!


Mom's friends!


Kara with the pumpkin we picked.


Kara has started to sit up, just a little, on her own. She still leans to one side and falls over. I was able to get this picture of her before she fell over.


And one more picture of Kara in one of her Halloween shirts.

7 comments:

Elisa and Tyler said...

She is so dang cute! Love her Halloween shirt!

Heather said...

That little girl is just so adorable!! I love the ones with her next to the pumpkin! She is such a sweet little girl!

Crazy family of 5 said...

I can't believe she is already sitting up!! Love the shirts too!

Megann said...

How fun. It looks like you guys are getting right into the swing of things. Its great to have friends around.

Mary Ann said...

She is too stinkin' cute!!! I love all her Halloween outfits! Darling!!!

Jill said...

Kara is so big and so so adorable! I love all her little Halloween outfits! Can't wait to see what she is for Halloween.

Anonymous said...

keep these cute pictures coming. Can't wait to see her in her To To.