Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Got shoe!?!

I will sometimes put Kara in her chair and put her on the counter as I get things done in the kitchen. She does okay for a little bit then she gets mad and starts to arch her back. This last time I decided to just put her on the floor in the family room. When I went to check on her and this is what I saw...


After the flash went off she looked to see what was going on...


but then she went back to eating my shoe!


4 comments:

Laura said...

How funny! She is just so dang cute. Hope everything is going well with you guys.

Klaudia said...

Kara is such a doll, she is growing up so fast.

Mary Ann said...

Too funny!

Todd and Melissa said...

That is so funny! These kiddos like to put everything in their mouths!