We made it to Utah! Kara was an angel for us on the way there. The day we left she woke up at 2:30 in the morning so I fed her and got her ready to go then put her back to sleep until 4:00 a.m. when we woke her up again to leave. She didn't even cry, she actually gave us some smiles! She is such a morning person! She fell back to sleep in the car for about a hour until we got to the airport. On the plane she fell asleep before we even left the gate. She slept the whole way to Denver and then the whole way to Salt Lake. She was so dang good for us. Here she is right when we loaded the plane in Indiana, just so happy!
4 comments:
She is so dang cuuute!
good girl!! She's like the perfect baby.
I can't get over how cute she is!! Are you sure she is Curt's?? I can't wait to see you guys.
I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you guys while you were home. I was counting on giving you a hug and kiss to take home to Maddie!
Kara is growing like a weed and getting sweeter by the second!
Post a Comment