Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cincinnati

A few weeks ago Curt had to go to Cincinnati for a class for work. At the last minute Kara and I decided we would go with him. We got there on a Monday night and left on Wednesday afternoon so it wasn't long at all. On Tuesday Kara and I just stayed in the Hotel all day and hung out. It wasn't to bad. We kept busy! We went swimming for a little bit. Kara loved it. I thought that the water was a little cold but Kara didn't cry at all. I'm glad we decided to go and be with Curt. It was a nice to be together as a family.


These were the smallest swim diapers we could find. They were HUGE on Kara!


It was nice, I didn't have to think of or make anything for dinner. We went out both nights. One night when we got back to the hotel we went to get Kara out of the car and this is what we found. She is so cute and doesn't even complain or cry. She must have been pretty tired!

1 comment:

Crazy family of 5 said...

We used to find the girls with their hair things all over their faces! Ours screamed though!! Glad you guys had a fun little trip!