Saturday, August 1, 2009

30 Years Young

Today is Jodi's 30th birthday.  I have been so lucky to share the last 6 years with her.  She has been better to me than i deserve and no surprise has turned out to be a fun mom for our little Kara.


We Love You Jodi, Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Crazy family of 5 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

candy's clothes closet said...

Curt this post is the nicest Birthday gift! Jodi, I didn't realize we are that close in age. Girl u look good!

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Jodi!!! I hope you had a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how young you are, the younger you stay, the younger we are as well. Love you:)

Nee Nee said...

Happy Belated 30th birthday! I hope it was happy! You have an adorable family!

Colleen

Jill said...

Happy Birthday! Hope Kurt treats you like a queen today...and everyday, but especially today!