Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nauvoo

Last week Kara and I took a road trip.  We drove out to Nauvoo to meet my parents and my brother and his family there.  It was my dad's first time seeing Kara.  I wish we would have taken a picture of it.  There were tears in his eyes.  We got there on Tuesday and left on Wednesday.  On Tuesday we went to the Nauvoo Pageant.  It rained all day until the pageant started and then it stopped.  On Wednesday my parents followed me back to Indiana and stayed a few days.  


Here we all are in front of the temple.  Dad, Mom, Kara, Me, Jared, Jami, Everest, Ethan, and Elijah 


Kara's first picture in front of a Temple


The only time I got to hold Kara was when I was feeding her!  I think my parents are fighting on who gets to hold her in this picture!!  :o)
 

Grandpa and Grandma with all the grandkids that live FAR, FAR away!


At the pageant they had some tents set up with benches in them for people to keep dry.  This is were we hung out.  My mom and I hung out there even when it stopped raining.  


Grandpa and Grandma couldn't get enough of little Kara.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was lots of fun in Nauvoo, even with the rain, always great being together with family.