Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Open House

I have always wanted to go to a temple open house and what better timing then now.  I thought I better take advantage of the opportunity while we still lived in Utah.  My sister Jillyn, my grandma and I went to the Draper Temple open house last week.  It was amazing.  It's so pretty and there is such a special spirit there already.  It was a little cold that day but well worth it.  I am going to miss times like this when we move to Indiana.  




You can't see angle Moroni but like grandma said there are three other angels in this picture!
Love you guys!

7 comments:

Kati said...

I'm so glad you got to go before you leave for Indiana! :) We're taking the kids on Valentine's Day and I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

That does not look fun to me...I hate the cold. But I am glad you enjoyed it!

The Russell Family said...

I am so so sorry I had to miss your shower! When do you leave town? I need to hurry and run your present to you. I hope everything is going good, see ya soon :)

cheeks said...

Wow, it looks like it's freezing cold! What a pretty temple! Once you guys are in Indiana I think the closest temple will be in Columbus....5 min from our house, so you better let us know when you come!

Your bump is lookin cute! It's so tiny still! When do you move?

The Grahams said...

Hey I'll call you when I get home it'll be like 9:30 so that's 12:30 your time??? Miss you..

Jami McQuivey said...

What is the closes Temple to you guys now? Looking at a map, looks like it may be the Chicago one. What a cool trip! I think you'll like living here in the Midwest or is it Mideast, whatever it is it's great! The people are awsome! The boys want to play Wii with ya'll again, we'll have to set something up when you get chance, glad you'll be closer to us, love ya!

Indiana Clark's said...

Hi Jodi and Kurt! I saw your comment on our blog. Just wanted to tell you we look forward to good times in Indiana with you both! As you can tell by our blog..we are a little crazy, but we have a good time! Being away from family is hard...but we'll try to help you guys make the best of it:) We look forward to having you over! Talk to you soon!
-Kim Clark