Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy, busy week! Chapter 1

As you can tell I feel like I'm writing a book here but we have had so much going on these last couple weeks.

It has been crazy, busy both here in Utah and in Indiana. Curt has been taking care of ALL the house things back in Indiana while I am, kind of, taking care of the house things here in Utah!

On Wednesday I took Curt to the airport and then hurried back up north to meet the people that I worked with for lunch. It was fun to see them all again. It was especially fun to see Monica who we haven't worked with for about a year and a half.

Monica, her little guy, and I



Patti, Me (I look huge), Monica, Marissa and Jamie

On Thursday (Feb 19th) the packers came and packed up the whole house. The packers were 2 women and they were there from about 8-5. I was pretty impressed that they got the whole house packed in one day. It would have took Curt and I a few weeks, I'm sure! I also closed on our part of the house that day too.



Friday the movers came. There were 3 guys and the semi truck driver to do all the moving that day. They were there from about 8-5. I went to lunch with a couple of gals I worked with about a year ago and when I got back to the house the movers had all the beds down and pretty much everything out of the house. It was sad and depressing. :o( Good thing for neighbor Penner's. I went over to their house for a while so I wouldn't have to be so sad and depressed! I can't believe how much stuff we have. The semi was packed full! There was a Mazda 3 in there as well that's not ours but still I can't believe all our stuff filled up the semi.





No comments: