You are so tiny!! I was huge by this time!!
You look so cute! You are barely showing...so fun! Congrats on the house too good luck with everything.
Hey Jodi, It's Diane (Asay) Salda. I just found your blog and wanted to say Congrats on the new baby you look awesome, and good luck with your move.
Oh Jodi, you look so cute! I want to see you in person before you move! Hang around a bit after church till I get out of Primary!
I like the red :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are so tiny!! I was huge by this time!!
You look so cute! You are barely showing...so fun! Congrats on the house too good luck with everything.
Hey Jodi, It's Diane (Asay) Salda. I just found your blog and wanted to say Congrats on the new baby you look awesome, and good luck with your move.
Oh Jodi, you look so cute! I want to see you in person before you move! Hang around a bit after church till I get out of Primary!
I like the red :)
Post a Comment