Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Curt!


Today Curt turns the big 30! I can't believe we are that old!!! I just wanted to write and let Curt know how much I love him and how much I appreciate everything he dose for our little family. I am looking forward to this next year with you. I am excited to start a new adventure in life with you with the move and with the little one! I hope you have a great day and a great year! I love you babe!


5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday Curt! Hope it's a great one!

Kati said...

Oh my HECK you are old!!! :) Happy Birthday neighbor Curt! Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday! I hope you have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Curt!! It was fun celebrating your birthday with you tonite. Hope this next year brings you much happiness. Love you guys

Laura said...

Happy birthday you foogie! We sure like you.