10 1/2 weeks
And a few pictures of how I have been growing!
Week 17
Week 18
We're so excited that the baby is healthy & a girl, your bellie is looking sooooooo cute.
SO you sure your prego.. or is it just a food baby:) You sure look good for being 18 weeks pregnant!!
I am so excited for the two of you!! I am also thankful that she is healthy. Ok so now I get to make her some cute bows and baby shoes!!!!! I can't wait to see this little angel!! Congrats and Jodi your little "baby bump" is so cute!
Cute pictures! It's fun to see the changes, though I'm afraid I look like you do now all the time...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We're so excited that the baby is healthy & a girl, your bellie is looking sooooooo cute.
SO you sure your prego.. or is it just a food baby:) You sure look good for being 18 weeks pregnant!!
I am so excited for the two of you!! I am also thankful that she is healthy. Ok so now I get to make her some cute bows and baby shoes!!!!! I can't wait to see this little angel!! Congrats and Jodi your little "baby bump" is so cute!
Cute pictures! It's fun to see the changes, though I'm afraid I look like you do now all the time...
Post a Comment