Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where's Crawfordsville

So for those who haven't heard we are looking at moving to Crawfordsville Indiana.  We have the chance to move out there where I can work in a cheese plant.  It has all happened kinda fast.  About three weeks ago I was contacted about an opening for a position that I had been trying to get.  I guess they liked me because they made us an offer and flew Jodi and I out here this weekend.  We got set up with a realtor and saw about 15 houses today.  We will need to decide by the middle of this coming week if we are going to move out here or not.  
So far the area looks great..........

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Well, that would be sad for us, but an adventure for you! Let us know what you decide.

Kati said...

Even though that map is tiny, I can still tell it's too far away!!! We would be sad for us, but happy for you if this all works out - Do we get to keep T-bone? :)

Brett said...

Crawfordsville is probably only 15 hours from our house...relatively close compared to the rest of the family.

Megann said...

I haven't heard decisions. We'd better hang out before you move far, far away.

The Russell Family said...

That sounds like a fun adventure! I really like Indiana I have been there once to pick up my brother from his mission. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!