On Saturday my Sisters, Mom, Grandma, a couple friends and I went to Twilight down at the Gateway while Curt and his brother's and dad went to the Utah/BYU game. It was such a fun day. It was so funny and entertaining. The theater was full of girls and there was just a hand full of guys but every time one of the characters came out on the screen for the first time the crowed would go crazy, it was funny! On our way to drop my Grandma off at home we got passed by a trax train and it was jamed packed with people in red and blue. As we kept going we past a few of the trax stations and they were also jammed pack with football fans, it was kind of fun to see!

Stacy, Jenny, Me, Jillyn, Elisa, Mom and Grandma J.
The pictures a little blurry, sorry! It was so much fun to have a girls day out with these gals!

This is one of the trax stations! Go Utes!
4 comments:
Hi Jodi!! This is Stacy, Jenni's sister-in-law...the one that you guys invited on this super fun day!!! :)
Thanks again for having me along! I told my hubby that you gave PERFECT driving instructions to me. :) I was impressed that you could tell how clueless about Salt Lake I was. :)
Anyway, I LOVE the two pictures you posted here..and I was wondering if I could bug ya to email them to me? If you don't mind. My email address is TSParker947@msn.com
Thanks, love Stacy
That was such a fun day! You guys are the best for letting me come!
I love the new picture of you and curt it looks way good..
It was way fun going to Twilight with all of you girls. We have to fit in another girls day out before Jodi moves. I also love your new family picture.........
lv u mom
Post a Comment